If you’re planning several expeditions in different conditions, you need a versatile sleeping bag that will do a great job no matter what the temperature. The Softie 9 is a multifunctional, three season sleeping bag that covers temperatures down to -10°C, and can be easily increased to a four season bag by adding a Snugpak liner. This sleeping bag is also one of our incredibly lightweight, micro size packs at just 21cm x 19cm when fully compressed, making it the ultimate easy carrier. The Softie 9 enjoys all the benefits of the Softie range, The Softie Premier filling has excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. The design of the mummy style shape brings additional warmth and comfort; the sleeping bag also has a snug fit hoof that uses an adjustable cord to ensure a better night's sleep, even when the temperature drops. Take a look below for even more benefits of this great sleeping bag! Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out moreNeed a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
- Weight Standard: 1500g / 53oz
- Weight Extra Long: 1740g / 61oz
- Packsize: 21cm x 19cm / 8" x 7"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: -5°C / 23°F
- Temperature Rating Low: -10°C / 14°F
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
Colours & Sizes Available
- Colours Available: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan, Lime Green, Desert Tan
- Sizes Available: Left Side Zip, right Side Zip, Extra Long