When you’re out in the wilds, you need to be sure your kit will keep you warm, comfortable and dry, no matter what conditions you’re facing. The Softie 3 is an international bestseller for the following reasons: A Softie Premier filling with excellent insulating properties, trapping heat and maximising comfort. An anti-snag zip including a full-length baffle; A mummy-style shape designed for warmth and comfort, and a quilted, snug fit hood with an adjustable cord. All of which ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it’s also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it’s perfect when out trekking for more extended periods.Comfort and Low-temperature
figures are given for guidance only, find out moreNeed a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak we have the facility to extend some of our popular softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
- Weight Standard: 900g / 32oz
- Weight Extra Long: 1120g / 40oz
- Packsize: 16cm x 16cm / 6" x 6"
- Temperature Rating Comfort: 5°C / 41°F
- Temperature Rating Low: 0°C / 32°F
- No stitch-through construction to reduce the risk of cold spots
- Exclusive Softie® Premier insulation
- Elasticated drawcord-adjustable hood
- Two-way YKK® side zips with insulated baffle behind
- Anti-snag zipper webbing tape
- Supplied with a compression stuff sack for easy compact carrying
- Hanging tabs on the foot to allow easy airing and drying
- Make a double sleeping bag by zipping together a left side zip and a right side zip (please check when ordering)
- The internally reinforced foot in colours: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan
- Replacement Stuff Sack: Replacement Compression Stuff Sack
Fabrics & Insulation
Colours & Sizes Available
- Colours Available: Black, Olive, Coyote Tan, Red, Desert Tan
- Sizes Available: Left Side Zip, Right Side Zip, Extra Long