References to "our Website" or "the Website" are www.armykit.co.uk or any of our other associated websites.
Important Note: Your privacy is very important to us. We never sell your details.
What information we collect and how we use your information.
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureau, Stripe.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service e.g. asking you to leave a review or take a survey).
- If you give consent, we may use your email address to send you information on our other products, services or exclusive offers. In such a case you will be able to unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe button included in the footer of any marketing email.
- To deliver relevant website content, online advertisements and information for you; and measure the effectiveness of the advertising provided.
- To use data analytics to: improve our website, products, services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences; statistical and survey purposes.
- To inform or remind you by email of any task carried out via our website which remains uncompleted, such as incomplete orders or abandoned baskets.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
25/27 Tib Street