Head back in time with these Vintage looking Monkey boots!
These popular ankle boots were first worn by the Mod subculture in the 60’s and 70’s and their demand continued into the 80’s, so I love how these classic looking boots still retain their appeal in the modern day. They are created with a smooth coated leather upper that is simply enhanced with tonal or contrasting stitching that curves around the sides, heel and flows alongside the seams. There’s an adjustable lacing closure through seven eyelets where the laces are once again tonal, except in the case of the Wine colourway which features bright yellow laces and stitching for a bolder look.
- The Original Retro Monkey Boot!
- Coated leather upper with stitch detailing
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Leather
- Sole: Manmade
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Textile insole
- The seven eyelet lace up fastening system offers a secure fit
- The robust PVC tread sole delivers durability and traction