Lowa Mountain GTX Boot - Black
The product of over 90 years of German craftsmanship and an integral part of the Task Force collection, LOWA Mountain Tactical Boots are designed to be hard-wearing, durable footwear. Made from full-grain leather to ensure that they’re as sturdy as possible, these boots are almost identical to LOWA Combat GORE-TEX® Boots in terms of specification and style, with the main difference being the length of the bootlegs’ shaft.
This makes the LOWA Mountain Boot GORE-TEX® a superb all-rounder, as a military boot or for uniform and non uniform duties alike. Smart, practical, easy-to-maintain and with all of LOWA’s fantastic foot technology combined in a boot for the discerning professional.
The LOWA Mountain Boot Features:
- Construction: board lasted upper – cemented sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 – 2.6 mm
- Lacing: open hooks & D rings
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Duracom Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® “Tsavo”
- Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 – 2012
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
- Usage: rough terrain
- Weight: 1750 g/pair
- Task Force collection
- Military Boot
- Combat Boot
Available in UK sizes 5 – 13 inc 1/2 sizes
The Lowa Boots Mountain GTX are certified work boots according to EN ISO 20347:2007.
– Full grain leather
– 8inch boot
– Fully Waterproof Gore-tex® lining
– Vibram® sole
– Speed hook system