Lowa Cold Weather Gortex Boot
HAIX BRITISH Cold Wet Weather Black Boots
The HAIX cold wet weather boot is a waterproof leather upper 8-inch (200mm) combat boot designed for winter and cold climate wear but is optimised for all-year / all-seasons and excessive use.
It utilises 4-layer Gore-Tex breathable laminate, has highly abrasion-resistant lining with fleece mid-layer, and incorporates Haix’s own climate system and MicroSoftLight mid-sole system with a Davos antistatic slip-resistant outsole tread.
- excellent cold/ heat protection
- leather/ textile, hydrophobic and
- GORE-TEX® Performance -
- 4-layer GORE-TEX® laminate
- waterproof, optimized climate comfort
- ideal for all seasons
- increased chemical protection
- moisture absorbing plastic/ non-woven insole,
- dimensionally stable and torsion-resistant
- exchangeable, ergonomically shaped insole with
- excellent moisture absorbtion, quickly drying
- rubber/ PU sole, wear- and slip-resistant
- optimal step/ bend behaviour and
- side stability, oil resistant
- for an extremely low weight
- Climate System with micro-dry lining
- at the top of the boot leg
lacing system with eyelets permitting
- smooth movement
What is the grade?
SUPER GRADE - Like new no box, may have slight marks due to storage.
GRADE 1 - May have the odd scuff or scratch and part worn soles but still in great condition with years left of life.