CAMELBAK MOTHERLODE LITE 2020 MODEL MULTICAM
The Camelbak Motherlode Lite 2020 is the updated version of the older Motherlode lite model and is adopted by Special Forces Worldwide. Now made from 500 Denier materials, it is a 1/3 of the weight of the older version but still offers 80% of the strength. It is an excellent upgrade to the most popular Camelbak.
At 37-litres you have plenty of carrying capacity as well as MOLLE loops on the front of the pack to give you the flexibility of adding compatible pouches.
On the front are two pockets, the top pocket is approximately a 1/4 size of the front and the bottom pocket approximately 3/4 size of the front. there is also an internal pocket inside of the larger bottom pocket. Both pockets open with double zippers and there is an internal zipped mesh compartment in the bottom pocket
The main compartment fully opens for easy access with double zippers and also has an internal mesh zipped compartment.The hydration bladder is stored at the rear and is secured with a drawcord.
The drinking tube exits at the top of the pack but can also be routed at the base of the pack on either side if you would prefer to have the tube route under your arms to the front.
Gone is the waistbelt and the divider between the bladder and pack to reduce weight and cost.
The new 500D model has been upgraded for the way Soldiers fight today, part of that upgrade is making the pack larger by an addition of 7Ltr of internal carrying capacity.
Given that the average war fighter has approximately 95lbs of “battle rattle,” CamelBak has continued to commit resources to research and development to keep their products on the leading edge of technology.
An updated Air Director Back Panel, 500D Cordura, and reinforced webbing give the Motherlode the needed durability and functionality needed in the field.
The UK Lite Motherlode Multicam pack was specifically developed for the UK Military, it has had some functionality
- Camelbak Motherlode Lite Hydration Daysack
- Uséd extensively by British Forces
- Includes Camelbak 3L Mil Spec Antidote® Low-Profile Reservoir
- Closed-cell PE foam back panel for comfort, load distribution and ventilation
- MOLLE loops on the front of the pack
- Top front lined compartment ideal for eyewear
- Bottom front compartment with zipped mesh pocket, organisers
- Double zip clamshell opening main compartment with zipped mesh pocket
- Drinking tube exit port at the top (can be rerouted to sides)
- Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Tube clicks off providing faster refilling and auto shut-off
- QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter for easy, one-handed manual on/off water flow
- Insulated drink tube cover maintains temperature protects from UV rays
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps, sternum strap, waist strap
- Side compression straps at top/bottom
- Grab handle
500D Double-rip Cordura® fabric front panel, gussets and shoulder harness front side
420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side, and back panel
10 mm EVA foam shoulder harness
- Material: 500D Double-rip Cordura®
- Dimensions: 51 x 36 x 35cm (approx.)
- Capacity: 37 litres + 3L Water Reservoir
- Weight: 1.6kg (empty reservoir)
- Colour: Multicam Camouflage