British Army Airborne molle webbing
This product is made from genuine 1000 denier water resistant multicam material which is one of the best webbing materials (if not the best) on the market today. Due to its extremely strong nature it will offer fantastic durability, uncompromising comfort and is 100% compatible with both US Multicam and British MTP (multi terrain pattern) material.
This webbing system is one of the most practical on the market today. All the pouches are molle attached (modular) which means they can be rearranged to suit the operation you are on. Another benefit of molle is that if a pouch gets damaged you only have the replace the 1 pouch rather than the full set. There are many other molle pouches that can be purchased to suit your needs better e.g molle trauma pouch, molle commanders pouch or molle single ammunitions pouch which can all be attached to the webbing platform in place of another pouch.
• 1 X Fully padded and adjustable molle belt
• 2 X double molle ammo pouches with velcro & press stud closing (8 X Magazine)
• 4 X molle utility pouches with s/r buckles and intergrated nylon neck to keep dirt and water out
• 1 X Molle medic pouch/admin pouch
• complete with Special Forces / Para Yoke
• Standard fittings but thicker & wider at shoulders to take the extra load for better and more comfortable weight distribution
• Bayonet molle loops to all double ammo pouches and utility pouches
• Standard yoke attachment
• Quick relaese belt
• One size fits all
• 1000 Denier Cordura nylon
Colour - Multicam MTP
PLEASE NOTE: molle bayonet frog no longer included